soaped up

My dear readers, I feel we know each other pretty well by now, this being the 87th (!!!) post and all. And there's something I've been meaning to say. Now, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but, well...I really think you ought to shower more often.

Haha, just kidding! I don't think you smell! The internet doesn't even transmit scent waves. But you're probably going to want to shower a lot more often when you check out these awesome soaps:


All images & soaps from GeekSoap. (The cut-off attributions are due to fit, no intention to cover them up!)


Aren't those the greatest things? GeekSoap also features a number of other deliciously nerdily themed soaps, including binary, WOW, pi, mustaches, Trek, and all sorts of old school games and superhero-y goodness. They're really well-priced for their awesomeness, and are handmade, all-natural, and vegan.

I haven't bought anything from here (yet), so I can't vouch for scent or the squeaky-clean feeling they may or may not provide, but even as decoration, these little guys are darling. I have to admit I'm partial to the charming social networking ones...perfect for the blogger who loves to shower (or one who needs a little extra motivation)! I don't know if I could actually use them though...in my house, we used to put nice smell soaps in dresser drawers to keep clothes smell fresh, or out on shelves. That might be more my speed when it comes to soap this cute.

Which soap would you pick? Do you think you could bear to use one and let the cute little geeky design wash away down the the drain?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails