grow it down to there (hair!)

I got my hair done today! It was my very first time having it colored professionally; it felt kind of wrong to be chilling in a salon chair instead of sitting on a desk chair dragged into the bathroom. But the results were miles better (even though all my amateur hair colorist friends did a great job! There's only so much you can do with a box), and she produced pretty much exactly the color I wanted. Now, if I had my way, my hair would be no-holds-barred true red. But I'm getting started interviewing and trying to make my way in the professional world, so no cherry bomb red for me. Stylewise, I'm pretty happy with what I've got, so I just asked her to trim it and touch up my layers. It was getting a little scraggly at the ends there.

Without further ado, the 'do:



Not a huge change, but it's pretty much exactly what I was hoping for, so I'm really pleased! And maybe it was a good talisman, because I came home from the salon with my interview-ready hair to find an offer for an interview! I was thrilled, and took the opportunity to call my temp agency...who also had a great opportunity for me to work a few days and (hopefully!) hear Tim Gunn speak. I know. It's amazing what a good hair day can do for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails