inspiration: colorful fridges

Stainless steel is the thing now in kitchens, and I'll admit, I too am often swept up in its solemn stylishness. This, I can see, is a refrigerator that's really serious about keeping my food cold. Stainless steel is definitely the Iron Chef of appliance material, and I love it.

Except...



I...I think I'm in love. And I don't even like orange. I've been getting very fond of colorful kitchens, but a colorful fridge is another step farther. I know there are some European retailers that make them (Smeg comes to mind), but I've always seen retro-inspired pastels, nothing this intense.

What do you think? Would you cheat on stainless steal with a deliciously kitschy brightly colored fridge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails