whoops

My blogging Achilles' Heel? Definitely photos. I have 2-3 posts sitting in my drafts, ready to go except for the perfect photo, which never seems to get taken. I'm tired from a long day at work OR I couldn't possibly move on my day off OR where did I put that camera again? Bad blogger!

So, to jump over that speed bump, how about a photo I didn't have to take? Do you want to see some cute shoes? I want to see cute shoes.



I am in love with these shoes, and I'm not afraid to say it. I don't know their name, who makes them, where they're from, what they cost. I just know that the world would be a better place if the ankles in that photo were mine. Purple is one of my favorite wintertime colors, and I have a feeling those would look just as cute peeping through the snow as they do against the leaves. It's probably for the best that I don't know where to find these shoes; I can lust from afar without having to pretend I might actually buy them.

Do you have a mystery item that struck your fancy, leaving you pining from afar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails