style cure: post 2

The Style Cure soldiers on!

I've been keeping up well (I think) and am totally overflowing with Thoughts and Feelings about my room. We were assigned to pick our room and, as I said, my bedroom was the obvious choice. It's the space in the apartment that's mine, and I really want to class it up.

For the weekend, we were sent on a style treasure hunt. Unfortunately, I was out of town much of the weekend (at my grandparents' house, which is a lovely place but not necessarily one I would recreate for my own living space), but I did start doing some online treasure hunting! I started up a board on Pinterest for the Style Cure to keep all my inspiration in one place. I'm going to keep pinning and try to seek out some more inspiration in real life too throughout the project.

I also made the first BIG PURCHASE for my snazzy new room today, but I think I'm going to keep it to myself until I see how it looks in the space. I'm really excited, though, and I think it will be a real gamechanger for the room. Fingers crossed!

Today is outbox day! I have some t-shirts that I need to get rid of, but for the most part the problem is there isn't ENOUGH stuff in the room, not too much.

There's enough ideas swirling around in my head to keep me going through the rest of the month, but they're starting to take form in my brain. Hopefully at the end of the month I'll have something to show for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails